Ten Things I Want to Pass Down To My Kids
Not sure why I'm writing this, but a couple of these are things that I think my kids would be better off knowing in life. Some are important, some are not, curious what your lists look like. Not ranked in any order, these could change daily, weekly, yearly
1. Always be nice to the TSA Agents and Airline personnel working the counters. They can only make your life hell.
2. If you're doing something, give it your best effort. Half assed is no way to go through life.
3. Be Honest to a Fault. "Nuff said
4. Pick your team, root for them, don't be a windsock.
5. You will face many times in your life when someone needs to speak up against a serious or petty injustice. I hope the one who speaks up is you.
6. Be charitable - You never know when the shoe is going to be on the other foot.
7. A good job doesn't love you back. If you enjoy what you do, stick with it.
8. There is nothing wrong with embarrasing your kids by being goofy. Always be a kid in some form.
9. Happiness is a warm boxer dog, or two warm boxer dogs.
10. It is best to have tried and failed, than to never tried at all.